Winter Classes 2022
January 10-March 12
CLICK HERE to view the PLAYER Assessment Recommended Class List
for returning participants in the fall session!
Returning Participant Registration: If you have a returning participant you SHOULD have an account online. Please just click the "Forgot Password" button and a email to reset your password will be sent to you shortly. If you do not receive a reset password email, please create a new account and proceed through the system by creating a new participant to register for a class. If you have any trouble with this registration process, please email Program Director Charles DeLorey: [email protected] or call directly (760) 834-3847
Safety: The Safety of your child is our most pressing concern and we will be taking multiple precautions to keep all First Tee families, Coaches, Volunteers and Staff healthy. Please CLICK HERE to read through the Parent Handbook with a full list of safety protocols.
- For Safety reasons, class sizes for the Winter Session are limited to TEN students per class. Please sign up for the class day/time you prefer your child to be registered for. Add your name to the wait-list if the class is full and we will use that information to open up more classes as needed.
- Little Linksters 1: Ages 4-5 (Pre-school/Kindergarten)
- Little Linksters 2: Ages 5-6 (Kindergarten/First Grade)
NEW PARTICIPANTS: please enroll your participant according to age:
PLAYer 3: ages 7-8
PLAYer 6: ages 9, 10 & 11
PLAYer 9: ages 12 & up
PLAYer TEEN: ages 13-18
Par/Birdie/Eagle Participants: Please enroll your child in their current level for the Winter Session. If you would like to have your child begin the certification process to move up to the next level in the program, please contact Program Director Charles DeLorey to make an appointment to certify. If you have questions regarding Assessments/Certifications, please take a look at the Assessment/ Certification Document . Please remember that the First Tee recommends that every child stays at each level of the program (i.e. PLAYer level, Par Level, etc.) for at least TWO (2) years before moving to subsequent levels.
LPGA/USGA Girls Golf : These classes will be offered as supplemental classes to our First Tee - Coachella Valley Life Skills Classes. Your participant must be enrolled in a Life Skills Class (I.E. PLAYer, Par, Birdie, Eagle) to be able to participate in these fun Girl Only classes. For more information about these popular classes CLICK HERE!
- First Tee-Coachella Valley programming sessions are held in the Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer
- Daily access to The Golf Center at Palm Desert, home of First Tee - Coachella Valley is included for current participants in a session
- Use of all necessary golf equipment and programming materials is included
- Daily access to the driving range including a small bucket of balls and golf equipment is included for active participants in a session
- Participation in PGA/LPGA golf tournaments and other special First Tee events
(There are also Military and Sibling Discounts available and as always, any family can apply for Financial Aid through the FTCV.org website during enrollment)
First Tee - Coachella Valley has many scholarship opportunities for participants. We offer partial and full scholarships for our Life Skills Program. Financial Aid requests are available through the check out process in our online registration portal. For any additional questions about scholarships, please contact Program Director, Charles DeLorey.
To find out more about what your participant will experience at First Tee - Coachella Valley please click below:
To find out more about the Curriculum and the First Tee as a international program, please take a look at the Parent Guide: